Ketamine IV Infusion Therapy – Start Living Your Best Life Now!
Immediate Relief From the Symptoms of Chronic Pain, Depression and Anxiety
Determining the right medication and therapy to treat your chronic pain or depression has always required a “trial and error” approach. It can take weeks for treatment to take effect, leaving you to struggle with side effects that consume your daily life. But even in the darkness, there’s hope.
With Ketamine Infusion Therapy from WeCare, your happiness doesn’t have to wait! WeCare can help ease pain symptoms within hours, if not minutes, of your treatment. And in many cases, the effects of ketamine therapy can last for months!
What is Ketamine Therapy?
Ketamine is an anesthetic medication that stops nerve cells from firing pain signals and blocks receptors in your brain. For patients with depression, it also helps neurons communicate with each other through strengthening connections and developing new pathways, positively affecting your mood and mental health. When administered in low doses by a healthcare provider in a controlled environment, ketamine therapy is completely safe and highly effective.
Benefits of Ketamine
- Relief without the side effects of traditional medications, such as weight gain or insomnia
- Works quickly, easing pain and depression symptoms hours after treatment
- Helps prevent symptoms from returning
- Eliminates a patient’s dependence on addictive painkillers
- Maximizes patient outcomes when used together with physical or talk therapy
Approximately 70% of patients report relief after their first infusion.
WeCare, located in Maryville, Ill. is the first and only ketamine therapy clinic in the St. Louis metropolitan area and Southern Illinois.
Ketamine infusion for pain eliminates your reliance on potentially-addictive opioids, reduces the need for risky, invasive surgeries, and gets you back to the activities you love. Ketamine helps with the management of:
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic Ischemic Limb Pain (ILP)
- Phantom Limb Pain (PLP)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
- Neuropathic Conditions
- Cancer Pain
Mental Health Care
For patients struggling with treatment-resistant depression, a single dose of ketamine delivers rapid action on symptoms, including hopelessness, irritability and sadness. Ketamine infusion therapy is also ideal for:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder (bipolar depression)
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Suicidal Ideation and Self-Harm